we are a restaurant
so is that a yes…?
this tag literally makes me laugh every time
View on the city of Sharjah
Source: Frans.Sellies (flickr)
Rule1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Now I have to make up 11 questions?
1. If your current belief system (whatever that is) isnt true which one would you want to be true (fictional or real)?
2. What is your favourite book, and why?
3. Why is your favourite artist van gogh? If it not van gogh, explain why, and tell who it is.
4. What is an story that was really embarrassing at the time, but now you can look back on it and laugh?
5. What house would you want to belong to in Game of Thrones? or if you dont know enough about Game of Thrones, Jedi or Sith? (GoT people can answer that too if they wish).
6. What is your favourite kind of weather day? (i.e. sunny with a few puffy clouds warm but windy)
7. Have you ever conquered a phobia? if so how did you do it?
8. Favourite word?
9. Language you wish you knew?
10. Do you have a favourite Table top game?
11. Favourite spice?
I hate tagging people in things, but I would be thrilled if people answered these, as i find the questions interesting. If you do decide to do it let me know! So i know to look out for it.
so.. you americans want to know what its like in canada…..
Americans still won’t know because this is in Celsius
For gods sake, Ariel had a nude scene.
YOU ARE MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE …!
guys i think Jessica Rabbit wins
REBLOGGING FOR THE LAST POST
movies that don’t have music playing in the background a majority of the time feel so awkward and uncomfortable
maybe this is why life is awkward and uncomfortable a majority of the time
there’s no background music
Everything makes sense now.
aND THAT’S WHY WE FEEL BETTER WITH HEADPHONES ON ALL OF THE TIME
Sometimes in daily life I like to pretend I’m a time traveler from late medieval Europe and I’m just fucking amazed at my luxurious life
Let me tell you, 14th c me is REALLY impressed with modern me’s easy access to pepper and cinnamon
"you have multiple purple garments? you must be a person of some note"
"these chairs are fantastically luxurious"
"I’ve never seen so much salt in one place"
I am going to start playing this game.
Game of Thrones Wedding Cake